2009/07/15

It‘s Gonna Take an Airplane - Destroyer



It's gonna take an airplane
To get me off the ground.
I don't blame anyone who isn't sticking around,
Cause when you stick around (when you stick around!)
People like to put things in the ground.
Now, in my
Evil empire I
Am going to be a star in the night sky
Above. "So you think this is love?"
Yes, I guess so,
At least something to make it from...

Dressed like a dream dreamt by Lola magazine,
Baby you were born to be seen.
And art's just the start!
Now step inside the Widowmaker
And listen to your heart!
Always 'the play', never 'the thing'...

(Submarines don't mind spending their time in the ocean...)


一臺飛機
帶我離開陸地
不怪那些待不住的
因為你一待著 (要是你待著了!)
人們總喜歡把東西埋在地上。
在我的
邪惡國度我
要做一顆夜星
高掛。“你以為這就是愛嗎﹖”
是啊﹐我想是的
至少是些可以愛的吧...

穿的像個夢境雜誌裡說
親愛你生來出色
藝術只是個開始!
快踏入我的蘇聯潛艇
聆聽你的心!
總是“這戲”﹐從未曾“這事”...

(潛水艇 不在乎 花點時間 在海裡...... )

沒有留言: